Hey! Let's play the piano below! ^.^

If you dunno any word in this blog, just double click on it^^

Thursday, October 11, 2007

EDX

In UTP, I have joined a project management, which is EDX.

EDX stands for Engineering Design Exhibition. Basically, we are having exhibition ofr those Third Year Project and Final Year Project of UTP students.

It will be held on 24 and 25 Oct. I am joining the PnP department (Publishing and Publicity), so my job scopes are basically make people know about this event.

We design nametag, clothes ..etc etc..

We hang the posters, banners, streamers, etc all around the UTP.


Here are some pictures of the preparation of our department.

(reversal)

A meeting??




The boy o the ladder on the right hand side is me!!





The one in the middle wearing cap is me...

I am the one on the left...



So, which one is me now?



That's all for now

Enjoy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.